Friday, August 17, 2012

Class Act of Tricking


I feel the love in her eyes
Words from her soul is so sad
The tricking of my mind made her love me more
I don’t care, money speaks more
No attraction from my eyes sight
But for hers it’s love at first sight
My conscious pours guilt
With a scent of filth
Money speaking louder
So I put ugliness behind me
Maybe I am feeling sorry
For the tricking of master
But I’m a genius of a pimp
Even smoother than a player
So I push towards that hustler
That makes money off of tears
Deceitfulness, ungratefulness, misery, and pain
That what my tongue hold for this insane mind
She pray her prayers with a kiss of hope
To leave me as the devil in disguise
I rain hope of lust and love
But find careless as I speak the truth of game
Shall I stop or play the game harder
Until you cry and run dry
I put aside my emotions
Where I cry myself to sleep
So I look deep inside your soul to find the heart you love more for
Crush it, pound it, and mix it with my bread of sorrow
Because this right here is a class act of tricking

#Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment