Thursday, August 16, 2012

Behind Closed Doors (S4S)


My love is dress with a masculine touch
When she breathe she breath in my lust
With a look in her eye you see a desire of passion
Like an ice cool drop of exciting pleasure
When my love speaks she makes me weak
With the calling of my name made me lose my speech
My love walks with a sly, smooth glide
That every time she comes around she makes me so happy and glad
My love is precious, so sweet and so innocent
That the taste of her lips and tongue
Makes my body so exquisite
The pull of my dreads, makes my eyes roll back
But the pulling of my love hair makes her hips roll back
My love, I love in symphony
Whenever she plays my tone I feel so empty
My love is so true I tend to feel blue
But my realness tends to kill the feeling
My love is dress with the same clothes as me
She stays quiet like closed mouths no feed
But I tend not to care no laugh, no smile
The anger, the hate, the disgust, the disgrace
That’s why I stay quiet closed mouths no feed
Because the hungers of my love want tell no soul
My soul tells the whole truth
S4S just might be the death of me
But who cares though, my heart is dead though
My love, no love, no truth, want be told

#Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment